Silk scarf featuring a screen-printed drawing of octopus tentacles. Inspired by Cthulhu, the fictional entity created by writer H.P. Lovecraft.
Why We Love It:
- Delicate, lightweight, gauzy
- Fair trade, handcrafted silk
- Natural uneven weave and minor imperfections add uniqueness
- 13.5" x 69" with 3.25" knotted fringe
- Print Size: 6" x 15.5", printed on one end
- Carefully hand wash or machine wash cold on delicate in a mesh bag, lay flat or hang to dry.
- Iron medium with a dry iron if needed.