Constellation print silk scarf. Large galaxy star chart screen print adapted from an 1822 star chart. "Milky Way" is a translation of the Classical Latin "via lactea" which is seen written directly under "Sagittarius" at the very top of the image.
Why We Love It:
- Delicate, lightweight, gauzy
- Fair trade, handcrafted silk
- Natural uneven weave and minor imperfections add uniqueness
- 13.5"x 69" with 3.25" knotted fringe
- Print Size: 21" tall, printed to scarf edges
- Carefully hand wash or machine wash cold on delicate in a mesh bag, lay flat or hang to dry.
- Iron medium with a dry iron if needed.