This weekender tote bag depicts the simplicity of wild horses on a prairie with a windmill. Artwork by award-winning photographer Amanda Smith printed on poly-poplin fabric.
- Perfect for a day out on the town or a weekend getaway
- Soft, weather-resistant fabric with double-stitched seams for added durability
- 1" thick natural cotton bull denim handles for carrying the bag by hand or over the shoulder
Size: 15”x 15”
Fabric & Care:
- Body: 100% Polyester; Handles: 100% Cotton
- Spot clean or hand wash delicate, lay flat to dry
About Amanda Smith Western Art
Amanda Smith Western Art was founded by award-winning western photographer and artist, Amanda Smith. Formerly based in Wyoming and now in Texas, Amanda Smith Western Art creates home goods and accessories that are enjoyed around the world.