Constellation Print Scarf. Night Sky linen-weave pashmina. Adapted from an 1822 star chart. "Milky Way" is a translation of the Classical Latin "via lactea" which is seen written directly under "Sagittarius" at the very top of the image.
Why We Love It:
- Milky Way Galaxy screen print
- Lightweight, multi-seasonal
- Soft, silky-waffley texture
- Modal Linen (vegan-friendly)
- Size: 74"x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends
- Print Size: 21"x17" at one end
Care: Hand wash cold, lay flat or hang to dry. Iron high if needed.