Silk scarf featuring a screen-printed drawing of octopus tentacles. Inspired by Cthulhu, the fictional entity created by writer H.P. Lovecraft.
- Great for horror fans
- Delicate, lightweight, gauzy
- Fair trade, handcrafted silk
- Natural uneven weave and minor imperfections add uniqueness
- 13.5" x 69" with 3.25" knotted fringe
- Print Size: 6" x 15.5", printed on one end
- Carefully hand wash or machine wash cold on delicate in a mesh bag, lay flat or hang to dry.
- Iron medium with a dry iron if needed.
About Cyberoptix Tie Lab
Cyberoptix Tie Lab creates unique hand screen printed neckties, bow ties, pocket squares, scarves and other accessories in their Detroit studio. Established in 2006 for everyone who loves (and hates) ties, Cyberoptix Tie Lab proudly fills the void of creative and sophisticated neckwear with “Ties That Don’t Suck.”