Milky Way Star Chart Pashmina.
Linen-weave pashmina scarf featuring a constellation screen print adapted from an 1822 star chart. "Milky Way" is a translation of the Classical Latin "via lactea" which is seen written directly under "Sagittarius" at the very top of the image.
- Milky Way Galaxy screen print
- Lightweight, multi-seasonal
- Soft, silky-waffley texture
- Size: 74"x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends
- Print Size: 21"x17" at one end
Fabric & Care:
- Modal Linen (vegan-friendly)
- Hand wash cold, lay flat or hang to dry. Iron high if needed.
About Cyberoptix Tie Lab
Cyberoptix Tie Lab creates unique hand screen printed neckties, bow ties, pocket squares, scarves and other accessories in their Detroit studio. Established in 2006 for everyone who loves (and hates) ties, Cyberoptix Tie Lab proudly fills the void of creative and sophisticated neckwear with “Ties That Don’t Suck.”